At Saltdean and Rottingdean medical Practice our specialised team of nurses are able to offer the following services.
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Shingles and Pneumonia Vaccinations
- Echocardiograms (must be requested by a GP)
- Lifestyle checks
- Dressings and Wound checks
- Asthma, Diabetes and learning Disability annual reviews
- Ear Syringing (Requires ear check with an Associated Nurse Practitioner first)
- Cytology Smears
- Pessary Changes
- Compression Dressings
- Spirometry tests
- Cyrology Clincs
- Baby Immunisations
Along with our nursing team we have an associated nurse practitioner specialising in all conditions related to skin.
For more information regarding appointment with our nursing team please call the surgery on 01273 305 723.